Saturday, May 26, 2018

The creation of another reality

Do you ever wonder how amazing a fiction story plot could go so deep and detailed?
I did wonder about that. I wonder exactly that when I watch movies. I watch varieties of movies and I don't stereotype any genre until I watch them and say "okay stop I can't continue watching due to the bla3". Usually it's due to a bad script or a cliche story line.

It is amazing how wow factors seems to be in unlimited resource from arts and literature. Be it from movies, theater performance, novels, even poems.. (do you know there's something called horror poems for kids? yes. Romantic poems? Check out Benjamin Zephaniah's writing) cool stuff yo.

Oh back to the creation of alternate realities as seen in movies such as "Fantastic Beast and where to find them", or even superheroes characters that seems so well developed.

How did someone able to write those? Especially in intricate details and almost leave no room to unconnected scenes or unrelated sins? Something like how the Westworld series.

How did human able to create another reality, another dimension that seems so perfect?

Well I formulated an answer here for you and I believe this is how the trick is done.

Ever noticed how I often writes about my dreams in painful details? Like, you must be questioning what is the use of this?




Well, dreams is where the alternate realities are created. Where you meet people that you never met before, and do things and say things differently. The characters in your dream are out of your control, they have their own mind and reaction, it is an absolute new realities created by your own mind in deep sleep.

I am sure you've dreamt doing things like
-climbing stairs that is so insanely steep and dangerous but that is the only way and u did it
-flying and crashing or landing so superbly but you never died despite the clumsiness
-swimming in a dark lake and there's a whale with you
-killing someone
-turning into ghost and crawling on the ceiling, complete with your creepy laughter you didn't realized you could manage
-having kids or babies
-in love with someone that in reality isn't your partner
-sitting for exam unprepared
-have superpowers and protecting the humanities/family
-went for an adventure with your friends
-waking up in the future in year 4000 and seeing the world outside with weird evolved animals and trees
-apocalypse (this is common with everyone)
-meeting different creatures and be friend despite how scary they are (meeting scary but friendly ghosts)
-died and waking up from death
-re-living a past life memory and seeing thing that is not bound yet to happen

Well, perhaps some of those I listed above are too extremes but I could list a hundred more because I realized that dreams are a special set of reality and I've grew accustomed to remembering the intricate details. And I have this urge to write it down in order to relieve myself from the overwhelming feeling I kept having after waking up from the said dream.




Despite how complicated and bizarre a dream could form itself, well it never felt alien to the dreamer, it is still within our grasp of logic reaction and we followed the plot well until the end of it, and usually all dreams end with an ending despite us not planning when to wake up from the sleep.

Well what to encapsulate from all this info I just shared?

Our dreams are exactly the story-line we needed to write a fiction. Be it a movie, a poem, a theatrical performance, something out of the world.

This is the unlimited resource for authors, script writers, directors, thinkers, soul searchers and even like myself just somebody who see things in layers.

Try remembering your dream and realized that the dream world is another life that you are living simultaneously, that's you in that dream and not some stranger. Explore the places you went to and remember the people you meet.

Decipher your own heart and soul through your dreams, get a hold of it and try to be conscious throughout.





No comments:

Post a Comment