Saturday, May 26, 2018

Pet Society

Pet Society is a virtual pet game in Facebook when I was around 19 years old back then in year 2010. Tonight I decided to write a tribute on it, after playing Ragnarok game just now, kinda reminded me of Pet Society.

So I am gonna start with KitKat, i.e. me in virtual pet society. Yes my name is Kit Kat. Like how much cooler can that be.

I started off basic in the beginning

I have this black patch on my forehead, and I kinda wearing a skirt.
So girly as a starter. 
Oh and that stoner eyes, that's just plain KD.

And then I started to make some money, and I kinda get a little more.. colourful.
That bob hair is to die for, I think I kept that hair till the end of the game.
The rabbit ears stick till the end too.

Notice my poster at the back? 
 


Around this stage of the game I am starting to became quite a prominent pet in town. 
I kinda have a viking ship in my living room.
Life was awesome back then. 
And then I started to become more awesome.


I became invisible.
Because I have the Lord of the Ring's invisible ring.
I even have a roller blade shoes and I was rolling around hard.
I can't even explain how cool it is to be invisible. 
(and yeah i wasn't wearing any pants but nobody knows)


You can't see me but actually I'm standing in front of my house.
Buy this time I realized a crown would be enough as my outfit
(although I might be freezing my naked butt in that snow, but nobody knows,heh)


You would know this is KD's house by the look at the snowman.
(I am on the poster but I am invisible, just saying)
I must be somewhere in this photo but I can't even see myself.


ughhhh fans can't get enough of me
(actually I sent the present to myself, haha.. I even wrote sweet notes, aww)

Hey man, come stop by my house.
(I decided to wear a ducky float just to cover my freezing private area, lol)
How the hell did I sit on the bike??
oh those hamster treadmill really works, not just for show.
I buy stuff for their functionality, ya know.

This is my bathroom,
and while I am taking a dump, I can look at all the fishes and prawns that I caught in the aquarium. 
How practically awesome is that??


Me fishing like a pro. 
In real life I might consider fishing as a hobby,
but it's kinda expensive in reality, and fish doesn't really eat apples.

Dude, check out my ride.
The viking ship is my proudest asset.

Oh wait, I actually own a teleport space machine.
that's me on the moon, playing football.
I set up a crazy big ass bonfire and getting accustomed to single life 

After awhile, I am getting sick of losing a self image.
I miss my long bunny ears and red nose.
So I decided to lose the invisible ring, and get a Lady Gaga hairstyle instead.
I love the bell on my long cat tail. I think I might tie a bell to my pet cat once I own one.

Soon enough I've gain the ultimate seniority at Pet Society when I literally turned into gold.
Money seems to literally grows on trees in my backyard.
I am the baus and Pet Society is life



 I really miss Pet Society so dearly, it has been 10 years since the game has been shut down at it prime and glory era. (Alot of money has been spent and burnt in the game) and i never regret that (plus not my money) (it's my dad's), I just love the graphic and the simplicity and the fact that the design can go beyond the boundary.

I wish it to be back one day. 

Love,
KitKat

No comments:

Post a Comment