Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Histamine Intolerance Journey

I have been suffering from histamine intolerance starting from April 2017 (last year) following a bad fever. I was stressed up at work place, I ate a lot of junk food, guess my body just decided he can't take it anymore.

I suffered from continuous cough from April and I went for TB diagnosis on June when the coughing just continues. I have rashes too and I realized I am allergic to something. But I didn't realized that the coughing and the rashes were connected.

I went to hospitals and clinic, countless times to consult doctor, showed them my rashes, asked for cough syrups that never helped. Sleepless night, uncomfortable at work place, and my job sucks, and it was all just bad timing for me. 2017 was hell to put it simple. My health just hit rock bottom.

And so figured that perhaps the fried chicken I frequented every dinner time to be the caused, turned out it is. I had to let go of the delicious fried popcorn chickens with paprika altogether and I seemed to be improving. I could breathe well and for a moment I forgotten my suffering. But then the symptom will visit me again few days later and I am putting red flags all over the restaurants and food menus that I shouldn't order if I want to live.

And then I started to group the common traits of the food that I can't eat and I realized they can't be grouped, it was as if sometimes I feel like I can't eat anything at all. Perhaps only rice porridge. Because one time I ate seafood and I am fine, the next I am not. Same goes to chickens and meat. Turns out later on I can only eat them fresh or else my body gonna be covered with volcanic blisters the next morning.

As you can see below are the list of food that I can't eat, and the range are wide. Some people allergic to nuts, some can't eat seafood.. But for me, it runs to hundred of items..

Welp, trying to look at the bright side, I still can eat them if they are fresh. Do you know where can I eat fresh sushi? I am dying for that.

Oh and I can't eat or drink chocolate. Like What the Actual Fuck. That is the darnedest thing ever.

And I can't be stressed too, or I will be allergic towards my own self. Like whutttt!

Sigh, still trying to look at the bright side of this.

The journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment