Thursday, May 31, 2018

Food that reduces histamine intolerance

I am done reading about food that I cannot eat, that list just gonna make me depressed. Meat? Yes I can eat that but only if fresh meat. That would be possible if my mom is staying with me, but no she's not so.. Oh anyways I am gonna share with you some of the power food that helps you combat your sufferings.

1. Ginger Tea



Please don't get ginger mistaken for turmeric. *worries. Okay let me at least show you how they suppose to look like.

Ginger is yellow

Turmeric is orange


But anyways, turmeric tea is also beneficial for health so no worries if you wrongly made the tea.

Going back to the histamine intolerance matter. GINGER TEA is HIGHLY recommended. Why histamine intolerance people should be drinking this on the daily is because we could go for days without pooping. Until one time it just pops on you "when was the last time that I poop? Where all the food goes??"

Yesterday night I drank like a jug of ginger tea, and this morning I was like so excited for the toilet. Because it has been 5 days that I couldn't poop and it's been making me sad.

BUT NOW NOT ANYMORE! I'm gonna make this ginger tea like every day, you have my word. I don't know what other drink would be best now. This is like my Coca Cola, my chocolate milk.

Well, how to make one you may ask?

-slice some gingers (yesterday i made like 10 thick slices)
-mix it with 4 cups of water
-put on high temperature,
-let them dance
-close the lid (I'm using the pan)
-and once done, just let them sit and put the ginger into your jug too (with the water of course).
-pour in some honey for some sweetness

(or just browse in Youtube to see the live action)

Well, mind you histamine intolerance species like me shouldn't be taking honey too much, but I guess 1 table spoon should be okay? As long as in minimum quantity guys. It's not as poisonous as drinking chocolate milk for me.

2. Mangosteen 




BEHOLD THE NEW KING OF FRUIT!!!!!!

Current price in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia would be RM 15 for 1 kg. Still not so bad for me, plus they sell good fruits.

How to choose? Well, don't take the big ones. Take the little ones. No seed and usually all intact and white and sweet. The best choice.

This motherf*cker here is your medicine guys. It lowers your histamine level. Unlike other food that just act as no histamine adder, but this dude here could LOWER your histamine level. Better than taking those pills. You can chuck the pills into the trash.

Mangosteen are also well known in treating skin allergies. He is like Number 1 in the recommended list. (Makes me wonder how it went unnoticed by histamine intolerance researchers (us). And that's how me and mangosteen met and then upon further reading, i was like "I better grab some of these TODAY"

The sweetness will cure you. Practically heaven.

3. Pomegranate 




BEHOLD THE NEW QUEEN OF FRUIT!!!

Well here goes this gem for you. Like eating ruby. You know, the red stones. Sometimes it looks just so translucent and red inside my bowl and I would just admire it's beauty.

And this motherf*cker could heal your histamine I tell you!

But not as good as the mangosteen. That's why the mangosteen is king. (I mean in the sense of visible effectiveness on my body) But this pomegranate fella still do some work in balancing your hormone, lowering your histamine and stuff. 

You do know women suffers an extra more for being histamine intolerance, because turns out histamine level gets higher when estrogen gets high. And when would estrogen goes high? Near menstruation. So that's why sometimes without you having done anything, suddenly you got rashes so much you practically turned into lava girl.

But it's just your estrogen causing that. Not the food you take. What you should be doing is get the pomegranates, for me I will grab 3 at one go, get the jewels out, and toss them into the blender.

I'm gonna get a cup full of the juice and just enjoy it. Soon I'll be alright again. 

Yes fella, so far I've only found 3 magical items that actually HELPS me in getting better. 

These fruits are really good for your gut, your skin, and your hormone. Get them and try them. You'll see changes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment