Thursday, May 24, 2018

Spiders

Yesterday night I had this vivid dream. I just have to share it here. It wasn't a scary dream afterall, but I am just amazed by my brain's synapses activities because the dream was so different than whats in real life.

Okay just lets go into the details.

The setting of the dream was in an apartment. With few bedrooms and nice curtains too.


Yeah something like that, Nice apartment, and that happened to be our family home (which isn't in reality). Awesome work brain!

My father came into the picture first. He wore his usual, a pants and a white singlet. But what different that going on was, I saw him cleaning his room. (He never cleans in reality). And then he went to the bathroom, and when he comes out, he was on the floor doing this crazy push up exercise. Like wow how I wish that is the reality.

So the house was kind of messy. Not messy, actually the stuff in there seems like dusty as if it has been abandoned for a 100 years. To the point that the dust seems like sand. (what a co relation to the reality now, huh?)

So, I been doing this cleaning too. And then there's this table fan. What amazing about it is that the fan is see-through so we can kinda see the engine of it, you know, like the car and telephone below, but it's a table fan. yeah. creative.




I didn't even know such things exist man... 

As if that is not enough, there's spiders in there. LIKE WHATTT! yes.. Because even inside the fan is collecting sandy-dusts so the spiders decided to make it their home. Seems biologically legit. Just that, yeah, how the hell did I came up with that fucking remote idea??

What more crazy was, yes, I decided to CLEAN IT. Despite seeing the rather large spiders, I went on to dismantle the fan and open the motor. And there goes all the spiders, freedom, or rather, unwelcomed invasion? Guess so. I wasn't thinking that time. Just wanted to clean stuff, ya know. 

These creepy crawlies, they have their parent spider, but only one parent. Not sure if it's the dad or mom. But it's a black spidee. Yes that isn't a typo, I'm gonna name him/her Spidee. So anyways, this fella have 3 kids (Hey hey, just like me, I have 3 siblings! Coincidence? I THINK NOT! But since this doesn't make much sense I'll just continue). The 3 sibling spiders are black too but with yellow stripes, cool design but it kinda make them creepy-er. Creepier. 


Creepy dude really does fucking exist

And yes one of them got onto my hand and I am like
"Ohh hey there buddy"

I must be insane or just mortifyingly so calm because after that I noticed that I have actually been bitten. And I am still so calm. You know in real life, I wont faint to see the bite mark, I would have faint by the first sight of the spider family having quality time in that bloody fan. But yeah, me in my dream rather a much cooler person, I guess.

So I am bitten. I stood there in the apartment and everyone still busy cleaning the house. My dad, what he did was, he took his unwanted stuff and just hide it in our cupboard (my sister and me). Weird enough, the content of the cupboard are already dusty and like unused for decades. Yeah I know what that signifies in reality. 

My sister upon seeing that, went all angry so she was like complaining like a whiny little girl. My dad, totally ignoring her, walk passed my mom and kinda bumped into her a little bit. But then due to that she got all crazy ass too, and mad at my dad for 'purposely' disturbing her peaceful 1-meter radius personal space.

Anyways, it went all noisy at that point, and the smart-ass me decided that that would be the right time for me as well to inform my family that I just got bitten by the spider in the fan. Obviously nobody going to listen to that information, nevertheless I am shoving my bite mark at my parent's face, who were at that point just wanted to kill each other (nor literally, just meaning to say they hate each other and arguing)


That's the end of the short drama that my brain orchestrated last night. Nice plot, nice script, and also nice props. I am not gonna decipher the meaning of the dream, the symbol of a spider and so on coz .. I don't want to know sad things which could passed as a fact of my reality. 

But still, hey, nice work, brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment