Sunday, August 19, 2012

just wanna list down my Tamas so far :)


My first Tamagotchi, and i am so happy and excited everyday.. although what i had to do was basically feed them and clean their poops,but i am still happy. LOL
Still learning on how to make them happy, smart, etc.. still alot to learn! :)
They were just bonding at 10% since day-1.. hmm...
My Tamagotchi look so cool, i love it.
Thanks to my beloved hubby,Azzam <3
hehe :P

at first when i started playing this tama, ie few days ago, it has 3 eggs..
then it hatches to small Tamababies.. but i forgot how they look like.. :(
But then after a day, after alot of medicine and pooping, they grew up to a Tamachildren!



They were Tororotchi, Mousetchi, and Achirukutchi... :D

I couldn't find a nice picture of Tororotchi, but he was the cutest when in Tama.. I like all of them :)

Then they grew up, the become what i have currently:

They are Ichigotchi, Bakutchi, and Korokotchi <3

 Cant wait to see what they grew up to become next!
and i still don't have any clue of what  kind of family that i wanted.. :D

yey i am so happy :)

editted: 27/10/2011

today my Tamas evolved again!
They are Watatchi, Uhyotchi, and Hatugatchi :)


editted on 30/10/2011

hmm, today my Tamas changes again.. :(



 both are Gozarutchi, another one is Kunoitchi..

maybe coz I didnt play with them much, their happiness was just 40%, so they become Ninja Family..

 i saw this comment in youtube just now, broke my heart to pieces..
i took good care of them but i just dont know how to make them happier.. :(

Anyways.. I wonder with what Tama I should start a Generation 2 with..
will find out abt that later.. :/

editted 4/11/2011:

I used the Dating show to find a partner for my Tama, i chose to marry of one of the boys, the Gozarutchi.. At early attempts, I was just clueless to which should be the best to match with Gozarutchi.. then, i was tired guessing, i just enter the dating Show, and just marry him off to who ever that it may be. and the lucky girl was....

Yonepatchi from the easy Going family.. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment