Sunday, August 19, 2012

how to know your exam grades for uk exams university of london

my nervousness is killing me, plus the internet took quite awhile buffering before i can view my result.. i feel like that is the longest 40 seconds in my life. i covered half of my laptop screen with a piece of paper and slowly remove it to see my result one by one.. LOL, and finally when i saw my result, i am was quite blur at that time for about 1 minute, suddenly became illiterate. haha.. gosh, i thought the highest would be my Common Law, i didnt expect my Public Law would be much better.. alhamdulillah :)

yehh I got C for my Contract Law, i only got 3 question to answer at that time, another 1 more, i dont know it is from which chapter, dont know if its about Mistake or Misrep.. urghh.. plus, another mistake that i made during this paper was that I didn't prepare for Illegality.. there was one question, was damn easy about Illegality, it was from past year question.. omg I regret that I didnt try to read up on that chapter.. if not all my result would be 50 and above..
however, I'll try my best next year and I will not repeat the same mistake again.
#prepare early, and although u are tired for that last paper, be strong! Gambateh! :)

By the way, because i had difficulty looking for information on UK exam grades, so now that I know the grades, I'll put it down here for u guys, just in case..

70-100 : A
60-69 : B+
50-59: B
40-49: C
0-39 : Fail
maybe for those who is new to Llb, or for those who is not studying under this field would feel like it is so easy to get A, i tell you what, the examiner is very very stingy in giving even 1 marks to u.. however they will try their very best to pass you.. moreover, although u wrote a completely rubbish answer (no law at all), u might still get around 30 plus.. and also, although u just answer 1 question, and in that question u wrote something unrelated to the question, (for example, your opinion on why you dislike a person in Malaysia Gov) haha, you will still get a 5/100.. yeah.. they will still give u mark on that opinion..
but when ur answer is eligible for a pass, like u do know some law and u apply them to the question, they will make sure again and again whether u deserve that mark, whether ur answer deserve to get a Pass, B, or B+..
and so although u answer all 4 question, but actually u only study for 2/3 chapter and u apply them to all your answer (not answering the question syndrom), u might get a 38/39.. and u'll need to re-sit that paper on October/November seating.. (and fyi, each paper came with a price, big one)
and so, i feel so happy with my result.. i deserve to get that big C because I know I was lousy on that paper.. But I am happy that i pass! :)) and thank you to UOL Examiner for rewarding me a B+, I know u re-read my answer hundreds of time to award me that 1 more mark. yeyyy thank you thank you.. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment